Dunn Pellier Media is currently searching for a Publicist. The ideal candidate works well in a fast-paced environment, has impeccable communications and interpersonal skills, demonstrates strong writing and editing capabilities, and is passionate about all things health, wellness, fitness, lifestyle, and beauty. The Account Executive will report directly to the Senior Account Executive and handle the day-to-day with client accounts.
- Minimum of 2-3 years PR and communications experience (preferably in an agency setting within the health, wellness & lifestyle space)
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or journalism
- Strong interest in wellness, demonstrating a passion for learning about how things work and how it’ll impact our lives
- Ability to perform well under pressure, meet tight deadlines, and work in a team setting
- Existing relationships with television producers, editors, bloggers, reporters
- Track record of securing press coverage on behalf of clients
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Writing – news/article writing (including Associated Press style format); copy (including newsletters, presentations, proposals, etc.); press material (releases, one-sheets)
- Google Docs, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Cision/Vocus
Apply on LinkedIn and tell us more about yourself and why you want to join our team!