March 13, 2020
|If you or anyone you know has ever suffered from MS, diabetes, mental health issues, or ANY autoimmune disease, stop what you’re doing and keep reading. Because what we have to tell you could save yours and the lives of your loved ones. Dr. Terry Wahls was previously a marathoner and mountain climber and found her health getting progressively worse and ended up in a wheelchair due to secondary progressive MS.|
Frustrated with traditional treatment, she decided to take her health into her own hands by using her knowledge of functional medicine, ancestral health principles, and background as a medical researcher to create her own treatment protocol. In a mere nine months, she was back on her bike, riding eighteen miles in one day. The protocol grew into The Wahls™ Diet, a nutrition and lifestyle treatment plan that has been investigated in multiple clinical trials, including one funded by the National Multiple Sclerosis Society(NMSS).
In 2019, the National MS Society provided a million-dollar grant to The University of Iowa’s and Dr. Wahls’s team to study The Wahls™ Diet.
In THE WAHLS PROTOCOL: A Radical New Way to Treat All Chronic Autoimmune Conditions Using Paleo Principles (Avery; Updated and Revised Edition; March 2020), Dr. Wahls shares how those suffering from the autoimmune conditions, as well as chronic diseases like diabetes, and even mental health problems, can have more energy, less pain, more joy and steadily improve health. First published in 2014, the new edition has over 30% new material including the latest scientific findings on fasting, ketosis, neurorehabilitation, and behavior change science. The result can help people be even more successful as they adopt and sustain the recommended diet and lifestyle changes and transform their lives, improving their brain health, quality of life, and overall well being.
2020 revised and expanded edition material includes:
• Updated research from The Wahls Research lab showing meaningful improvement in motor function and energy levels, reduced fatigue, and improved mood and cognition.
• Guidance on how to use ketosis and fasting strategies to boost stem cells naturally.
• New research on the microbiome, and how the protocol impacts the microbiome to improve overall health.
• New recipes.
• Testimonials from people with health issues beyond autoimmune diseases such as obesity, mental health problems, and neurodegenerative diseases.
• Published peer-reviewed clinical trials from the Wahls Research Lab.
Don’t miss out on this life-altering, life-improving information. Get your copy when it hits shelves March 17th! For more information about Dr. Wahls, visit https://terrywahls.com/
Wishing you all the success in your health journey.
See Dr. Terry on a recent episode of the Doctors TV show that Dunn Pellier Media booked!