Grab Your Copy of Dr. Steven Quay’s Survival Guide & Get Peace of Mind
It’s safe to say that times are a little…err…confusing? With stay-at-home orders lifting and businesses are given the OK to re-open (albeit with major restrictions), we are also still being told to continue social distancing, to wear a mask, and stay home as much as we can. Life isn’t going back to normal just yet.
If you’re itching to get out and about but worried about staying healthy, we’ve got a solution for you. Our client, Dr. Steven Quay, has put together a guide called Covid-19 Survival Manual: A Physician’s Guide to Keep You and Your Family Healthy During the Pandemic and Beyond.
To list all of Dr. Steven Quay’s credentials would take much too long, but in summary, Dr. Quay received his M.D., M.A., and Ph.D. from The University of Michigan, was a postdoctoral fellow at MIT with Nobel Laureate H. Gobind Khorana, a resident at the Harvard-Massachusetts General Hospital, and was on the faculty of Stanford University School of Medicine for almost a decade. He has over 300 published contributions to medicine which have been cited over 9,700 times. Dr. Quay has over 87 patents in 22 fields of medicine and has a clinical trial for a nasal spray to treat Covid-19.
Suffice it to say: he knows what he’s talking about.
For just $4.99, you can download a copy of your guide here, and get information including the following:
- One 2-minute step you can take every time you come home to kill Coronavirus before it enters your lungs
- A quick, free home test for COVID-19 that is as good as the FDA-approved nasal swab
- The one exercise you won’t learn in the gym that can save your life
- How NOT to die of COVID-19 (Make your lungs younger)
- What to do if you have early-stage COVID-19 so that you can stay out of the hospital
- The #1 most effective way to prevent the spread of coronavirus as we reopen society (Hint: it’s the one thing the CDC said was “NOT effective” when coronavirus hit the U.S.)
- Why a vaccine won’t be the solution, and what YOU can do to protect yourself, now and in the future
- What to eat and drink (and what to avoid) so you can prevent and beat this coronavirus
- The best supplements I have found from clinical trial research for immune health during this pandemic
- The coronavirus’ “Diabolic Trait” and how it helped the virus spread so fast
- An easy DIY step that takes your face mask from a viral barrier to a virus killer, giving you over 100-times the protection of an untreated mask
- The one blood test to ask for if you are hospitalized that can keep you off a ventilator
- Three steps to take to thrive during the next epidemic
- Learn about gain-of-function research and why we must ban it to prevent future pandemics
As if that wasn’t enough, you can feel even better about downloading the book since the proceeds from book sales will be shared with Team Rubicon, a non-profit organization that serves communities by mobilizing veterans to continue their service, leveraging their skills and experience to help people prepare, respond, and recover from disasters and humanitarian crises.
Let’s get back into the world together, safely, and confidently. Share this with everyone you know so we can get closer to a future that puts Covid-19 behind us!