Recently, the renowned and incredible life coach, Marie Forleo, posted about saying goodbye not just to 2019, but to an entire decade. Yes, people! Yes! As we enter 2020 in a few weeks, we are not just entering a new year. We are entering a new decade.
As far as New Year’s Resolutions go, it’s all well and good to have them. If that’s you thing, go ahead and make them! But you might also want to consider taking a look back not just over 2019, but also over your 2010 through 2019 to ask yourself some of the following questions:
1. What am I most proud of? Why? To make it easier, you can break this down into the following categories: Career, Home Life, Personal Goals, Health Goals.
2. What were my greatest challenges and how did I face them? Where am I at with them now and what work still needs to be done?
3. What do I want to work on most in 2020? My health? My career? My inner peace? What actionable baby steps can I take to start the process?
4. What wise words have become real for you over the past decade (i.e. even when things fall apart, I’m going to be ok, etc.)?
5. What mistakes did your make over the past decade and what did you learn from them?
For more juicy questions like these ones, and for a 3 part (free!) guide to review your decade before you jump into 2020, visit MarieForleo. We sure will be doing that both for ourselves, and for this business that we are so proud of here at Dunn Pellier Media! We are proud of what we do and how we show up for our clients, and yet we know there is always room for more: more abundance, more pushing the envelope, more seeking new ways and strategies that can make a difference in our clients’ brands.
Wishing you and yours a beautiful close out to 2019, and an amazing start to the next decade!
Cheers to 2020!
In Good Health,
Your friends at Dunn Pellier Media